Thursday, July 11, 2024

My Intentions Were Good

It has been several years since I have written an article for this blog and now that I have retired from education, I have some time to focus and catch up on projects like my home improvement blog. Over the last few years my husband and I have improved our properties and I have taken pictures of the projects. I will begin posting projects again recapping what we did and how we saved money doing what we did. We are currently selling our lake house that most of the former posts on this blog were about. Our plan is to simplify our life so that we can travel. We will still own two properties, a duplex in Maine and a condo in Florida. We have plans for projects at both places. In fact this weekend we are starting the process of building our first ever 24x24 ft. garage. To give you a tease for future posts I am going to share with you some photos of projects that I will write articles for. 










No comments:

Post a Comment